This is a little something I like to call Black Market Hot Sauce Spicy Garlic Lime Apple Cider Viniagrette Spring Salad, and yes, it is a mouthful!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 gloves finely chopped garlic
- juice of a medium sized lime
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 TBS Black Market Hot Sauce, Mild, Medium or Habanero
- pinch of salt
- smidge of pepper
- candied pecans
- Chevre goat cheese
- baby greens
Whisk the first 8 ingredients above together for a good blend. Build your salad from fresh baby greens, and add a generous portion of candied pecans, crumbled Chevre goat cheese, and the Black Market Spicy Garlic Lime Apple Cider Viniagrette for a quick and healthy dinner salad. I want one now. Hungry!